Recipe Of Oreo Hershey’s Mousse
A fine textured dessert is all what you need after a main course!
Take out 30 minutes to serve yourself with a sinfull desert – The Oreo Hershey’s Mousse.
1) 2 packets of Oreo Biscuit (Chocolate cream or Vanilla cream)
2) 20 ml Milk
3) Half cup of Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
4) 1 packet of Fresh cream
5) 8 to 9 Almonds
6) Chocolate flakes (Optional)
1) First of all, crush 2 packets of Oreo biscuit in a bowl.
2) Pour 20 ml of milk in it. Mix them well and refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
3) By that time, take another bowl and put half a cup Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup in it. Microwave it for a few seconds if required.
4) Let it cool down a bit.
5) Now, add 100 ml of fresh cream to it.
6) Stir it well to get a smooth and velvety consistency.
7) Set the Oreo mix on the base of the glass. Pour the Hershey’s mix onto it.
8) Garnish the mousse with some crushed almonds and chocolate flakes.
You can add toppings according to your choice! You may top up the mousse with sliced strawberries and raisins also.
Do refrigerate the mousse for about 30 minutes before having it.
Enjoy your desert.
WRITER: NIMISHA DUTT