Lava Cake Recipe
SURPRISE YOUR VALENTINE BY THIS!
Couldn’t plan anything special for your loved one, on the Valentine?
Well, I have the perfectly sinful plan for you to surprise him/her. Bake a ‘Lava Cake’ in just 45mins.
The recipe is all yours!
Time: 40-45 mins
140 gm Chocolate/ I used dark chocolate
90 gm butter
100 gm icing sugar
2 egg yolks + 2 whole eggs
35 gm flour
- Now, first you will have to pre-heat the oven at 200 degrees before starting.
- Take a bowl add chocolate and butter, then melt it.
- Let it melt at slow temperature. Till then in another bowl whisk sugar and eggs together.
- Now, mix together the chocolate-butter mixture with the sugar-eggs mixture and fold in the flour.
- Mix it well, then keep it in the fridge for 8 minutes to chill.
- Pour the batter in greased bowl/container.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve it hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream & fresh fruits.